Category Archives: Recipes
Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
This Roasted Honey Glazed Carrots are an easy, delciious side dish, or a full; meal, made in under 30 minutes. The tender carrots are covered with our amazing Sunny Honey Miami honey, garlic sauce and packed with nutrients, perfect for a vegetarian dish.
- 2 lb carrots
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sunny Honey Miami honey (key lime pie, vanilla or plain creamed)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Peel and slice the carrots diagonally into 2 inch pieces, or leave them whole if you use baby carrots
- Place the carrtots to a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well until all pieces are evenly coated
- In a large non-stick baking pan arrange the coated carrots in a single layer
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until caramelized ans tender
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh chopped parsley
You can use orange or rainbow whole carrots, baby carrots as well
Storage: Store in a selaed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
Sweet, fresh, tasty and healthy, this honey glazed salmon recipe comes together in less than 20 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 (6 oz each) Salmon filets
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup Key Lime Creamed Honey For Sale
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pat salmon dry, then season with salt and pepper, set aside
- Add butter and oil to a large skillet, over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add garlic, water, soy sauce, sriracha, honey and lemon juice, and cook for 30 seconds or so, until sauce is heated through.
- Add salmon, skin side down and cook for 3 minutes. While salmon is cooking, baste frequently with sauce from the pan by spooning it over the top of the salmon.
- You can broil the salmon for 5-6 minutes, basting with sauce during the broil, until salmon is caramelized and cooked as per your desired doneness.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve warm with a beautiful fresh salad.
Honey Baklava Recipe
How to Make Honey Baklava
Impress your guest with this easy to make, delicious nuts and honey baklava.
- 2 cups of raw, unshelled pistachios
- 1 cup of raw cashew
- 1/2 cup of raw walnuts
- 2 Tbs of sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Sunny Honey Miami Creamed Honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs orange blossom water
For the pastry cups
- 1 box of pastry sheets
- 2 sticks of butter
- Prepare a pan, butter it and keep it aside. Turn the oven on to 350 F
- Grind the nuts together with the cinnamon and the sugar, set aside
- In a pan, bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and mix until dissolved. Turn the heat to a minimum, and add the honey, the lemon juice and the orange blossom water, let it boil until the syrup covers the spoon. Turn it off and let it cool completely.
- Melt the butter and keep it aside
- When the syrup is cold, start working the pastry cups. Take one pastry sheet at the time, brush it with the liquified butter, add another pastry sheet, and so on, until you have 4 pastry sheets sandwiched together. Take a spoon with a long handle and roll the buttered pastry sheets to make it a long rope. Twist the pastry rope to make it a cup in the prepared pan. repeat the process, until you have all of the cups ready.
- Fill the buttered cups with the nuts. Bake them covered until golden brown. When the cups are baked, poor the cold syrup in top of every cup, they will absorb the amazing syrup as they are super hot! Enjoy it! If you need the video instructions, check our Instagram reel with this recipe.
Gluten Free Honey Granola Recipe
Honey Granola Recipe
Do you love granola as much as I do? Make your own healthy, gluten free honey granola!!!!
Keep it in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months. It makes a beautiful gift for your friends and family, just put the granola in a large mason jar, label it and gift it wilt love!
This recipe yield about 8 cups of granola, enough for 16 servings.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw nuts or seeds of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of your choice of Sunny Honey Miami
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried fruit of your choice : chopped dried apricots, cranberries, dried cherries, etc
- optional mix ins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips or coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- In another bowl mix together the oil, the vanilla and the honey
- Pour the oil mixture onto the oats mixture, mix well, until every oat md nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan, spread it into an even layer.
- Bake until lighly golden, stiring halfway. Let the granola cool completelly, undisturbed. Top with the dried fruits, chocolate chips or coconut flakes. Mix well.
- Enjoy it and remember that you can customize this recipe, starting with the creamed honey used for the recipe.
Gluten Free Chickpea Cookie Dough
Gluten Free Chickpea Cookie Dough
This chickpea cookie dough is a healthier take on regular cookie dough, vegetarian and gluten free!
- 1 1/8 cups (400 gr) canned chickpea
- 1/3 cup cashew butter or any nut butter of your choice
- 3 Tbs Sunny Honey Miami Cacao Creamed Honey or the infused honey of your choice (pumpkin spice creamed honey, vanilla creamed, plain creamed)
- 1/4 tbs salt
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbs Oat flour (grind rolled oats)
- 2 Tbs Almond milk or the nut milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
If you are using rolled oats, process them first in your food processor.
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined. For firmer cookie dough which can be rolled into balls, add more flour.
Store it refrigerated in your recycled honey glass jars, eat it within a week.
For a quick snack, eat the chickpea cookie dough by the spoonful! For on the go snacks, make a firmer cookie dough and roll it into balls or shape it into bars. You can serve it with apple slices, pretzels or graham cookies. This cookie dough is a great addition to your fruit board.
Enjoy it, guilt free!
Gluten Free Pistachio and Creamed Honey Cookies
Gluten Free Pistachio and creamed Honey Cookies
These pistachio and creamed honey cookies are a healthier version of the Middle Eastern cookies that I love so much! Gluten free with no added sugar, a great way to use the Sunny Honey Miami creamed honey.
Servings: 16 / Prep time 10 minutes / Cook time 15 minutes
- 1 cup pistachios raw, and shelled, 1/2 whole pistachios for topping
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (check the label for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup Sunny Honey Miami Creamed Honey
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pulse the pistachios in the food processor until they are fairly crumb-like, a few lumps is fine, I actually like the crunch. Ground the rolled oats to a flour.
- Mix the pistachios, almond flour, the oat flour, melted butter, honey and egg and pulse a few times to mix well. The mixture should be fairy sticky and wet.
- Divide the dough into 1 1/2 tablespoon sized balls. Top every cookie with whole pistachios, press them down into the dough.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cookies are firm and slightly golden at the edges. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
When the cookies are completely cool, store them in an airtight container. Enjoy them!
Honey Glazed Walnuts (or any nuts of your choice)
Honey Glazed Walnuts
2 tbs butter
1/4 cups creamed honey
2 tbs sugar
1/4 tsp kosher or sea salt
2 cups walnuts or the nuts of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a pan melt the butter, add the sugar, the honey and the salt, mix to combine. This should take 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the nuts, mix well to coat them in the butter honey mixture.
- Lay this mixture as flat as possible on the lined pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until it starts to change color to a reddish brown.
- Let them cool completely before you break them into smaller pieces.
To serve: keep the Honey Glazed Walnuts in an airtight jar for up to 2 weeks. Take them on a long hike for energy, add to salads, or toss on top of your ice cream or your favorite smoothie bowl.
DIY Sports Drink Made With Our CBD Honey
Pick me up CBD honey sports drink after a long workout
1 tbsp CBD honey
1 tbsp plain creamed honey
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cups of water
1/8 tsp sea salt
Add the honey in a mixing bowl, add a little bit of warm water to dissolve it. Mix it well and then add the lime, lemon, cold water and the salt. Mix it well and enjoy it!
Cacao Creamed Honey and Coffee Smoothie
I love coffee and chocolate equally. If you are like me, you will love this easy to make and really satisfying cacao and coffee smoothie
You will need
1 coffee cup at room temperature
1 tbs of our cacao creamed honey
1 tsp raw cacao powder
½ cup milk of your choice
A dash of cinnamon, or chili powder
Blend all of these ingredients together, pour it in a tall glass and decorate it with some grated dark chocolate and a slice of banana. Enjoy!
Key Lime Pie Honey Glazed Shrimp Tacos
Key Lime Pie Honey Glazed Shrimp Tacos Recipe
Yields: 4 Total time: 35 minutes
For the tacos
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
8 tortillas or hard tacos
2 tbs of Sunny Honey Miami Key Lime pie honey
Juice of 1 lime
Fresh chopped cilantro
½ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp cumin
1 tbsp olive oil
For the cabbage slaw
1 cup shredded green cabbage
¼ red onion, thinly slices
Avocado, thinly sliced
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp olive oil
For the garlic-lime mayo
1/3 cup Mayo
2 tbsp hot sauce of your choice
Zest of 1 lime
1 tsp Sunny Honey Miami Key Lime Pie Honey
¼ tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, olive oil, Key Lime Pie honey, lime zest and season with salt. Add the shrimp and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate 20 minutes in the refrigerator
- Make slaw: in a large bowl combine all slaw ingredients. Toss gently to combine and season with salt.
- Make the garlic-lime may: in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk and season with salt.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimps, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayo to each taco. Garnish with cilantro and serve