How to Make Honey Baklava
Impress your guest with this easy to make, delicious nuts and honey baklava.
- 2 cups of raw, unshelled pistachios
- 1 cup of raw cashew
- 1/2 cup of raw walnuts
- 2 Tbs of sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Sunny Honey Miami Creamed Honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs orange blossom water
For the pastry cups
- 1 box of pastry sheets
- 2 sticks of butter
- Prepare a pan, butter it and keep it aside. Turn the oven on to 350 F
- Grind the nuts together with the cinnamon and the sugar, set aside
- In a pan, bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and mix until dissolved. Turn the heat to a minimum, and add the honey, the lemon juice and the orange blossom water, let it boil until the syrup covers the spoon. Turn it off and let it cool completely.
- Melt the butter and keep it aside
- When the syrup is cold, start working the pastry cups. Take one pastry sheet at the time, brush it with the liquified butter, add another pastry sheet, and so on, until you have 4 pastry sheets sandwiched together. Take a spoon with a long handle and roll the buttered pastry sheets to make it a long rope. Twist the pastry rope to make it a cup in the prepared pan. repeat the process, until you have all of the cups ready.
- Fill the buttered cups with the nuts. Bake them covered until golden brown. When the cups are baked, poor the cold syrup in top of every cup, they will absorb the amazing syrup as they are super hot! Enjoy it! If you need the video instructions, check our Instagram reel with this recipe.
Honey Granola Recipe
Do you love granola as much as I do? Make your own healthy, gluten free honey granola!!!!
Keep it in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months. It makes a beautiful gift for your friends and family, just put the granola in a large mason jar, label it and gift it wilt love!
This recipe yield about 8 cups of granola, enough for 16 servings.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw nuts or seeds of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of your choice of Sunny Honey Miami
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried fruit of your choice : chopped dried apricots, cranberries, dried cherries, etc
- optional mix ins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips or coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- In another bowl mix together the oil, the vanilla and the honey
- Pour the oil mixture onto the oats mixture, mix well, until every oat md nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan, spread it into an even layer.
- Bake until lighly golden, stiring halfway. Let the granola cool completelly, undisturbed. Top with the dried fruits, chocolate chips or coconut flakes. Mix well.
- Enjoy it and remember that you can customize this recipe, starting with the creamed honey used for the recipe.
Gluten Free Chickpea Cookie Dough
This chickpea cookie dough is a healthier take on regular cookie dough, vegetarian and gluten free!
- 1 1/8 cups (400 gr) canned chickpea
- 1/3 cup cashew butter or any nut butter of your choice
- 3 Tbs Sunny Honey Miami Cacao Creamed Honey or the infused honey of your choice (pumpkin spice creamed honey, vanilla creamed, plain creamed)
- 1/4 tbs salt
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbs Oat flour (grind rolled oats)
- 2 Tbs Almond milk or the nut milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
If you are using rolled oats, process them first in your food processor.
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined. For firmer cookie dough which can be rolled into balls, add more flour.
Store it refrigerated in your recycled honey glass jars, eat it within a week.
For a quick snack, eat the chickpea cookie dough by the spoonful! For on the go snacks, make a firmer cookie dough and roll it into balls or shape it into bars. You can serve it with apple slices, pretzels or graham cookies. This cookie dough is a great addition to your fruit board.
Enjoy it, guilt free!
Gluten Free Pistachio and creamed Honey Cookies
These pistachio and creamed honey cookies are a healthier version of the Middle Eastern cookies that I love so much! Gluten free with no added sugar, a great way to use the Sunny Honey Miami creamed honey.
Servings: 16 / Prep time 10 minutes / Cook time 15 minutes
- 1 cup pistachios raw, and shelled, 1/2 whole pistachios for topping
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (check the label for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup Sunny Honey Miami Creamed Honey
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pulse the pistachios in the food processor until they are fairly crumb-like, a few lumps is fine, I actually like the crunch. Ground the rolled oats to a flour.
- Mix the pistachios, almond flour, the oat flour, melted butter, honey and egg and pulse a few times to mix well. The mixture should be fairy sticky and wet.
- Divide the dough into 1 1/2 tablespoon sized balls. Top every cookie with whole pistachios, press them down into the dough.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cookies are firm and slightly golden at the edges. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
When the cookies are completely cool, store them in an airtight container. Enjoy them!
The CBD found in our hemp infused honey does NOT come from marijuana, it comes from hemp plants. Hemp and marijuana are close relatives, but not the same. Hemp contains no more than .3% THC – the psychoactive compound that is found in higher concentrations in marijuana. Hemp naturally has higher levels of CBD, a non-psychoactive compound known for helping human bodies maintain health and overall wellness. *
CBD is gaining popularity because many people integrate it into their health routine to support their cellular and molecular health.* Among the many benefits that our users experience, some of the main ones are: a sense of calm and focus; relief from everyday stresses; help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation; and support for healthy sleep cycles*. Our Hemp Infused honey offer a broad-spectrum cannabinoid extract, THC free, third party tested for potency and purity. We make sure to give you as much of Mother Nature’s goodness as we can.
CBD Honey Benefits
Sore neck resulting from inflammation after exercise? Tired and suffering from lack of focus? The benefits of CBD include:
- Maintaining a healthy sleep cycle*
- Supporting recovery from inflammation after working out*
- Supporting a sense of calm for focus*
- Managing everyday stresses*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How Many Carbs In Honey?
Creamed Honey Nutrition Facts
SERVING SIZE: 1 tbsp. (21g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING: 60 Calories
|Total Fat||0g (0% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||0g (0% DV)|
|Cholesterol||0mg (0% DV)|
|Sodium||0mg (0% DV)|
|Total Carbs||17g (6% DV)|
|Fiber||0g (0% DV)|
|Vitamin D||(0% DV)|
|Calcium||0mg (0% DV)|
|Iron||0mg (0% DV)|
|Potassium||0mg (0% DV)|
Key Lime Pie Honey Glazed Shrimp Tacos Recipe
Yields: 4 Total time: 35 minutes
For the tacos
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
8 tortillas or hard tacos
Juice of 1 lime
Fresh chopped cilantro
½ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp cumin
1 tbsp olive oil
For the cabbage slaw
1 cup shredded green cabbage
¼ red onion, thinly slices
Avocado, thinly sliced
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp olive oil
For the garlic-lime mayo
1/3 cup Mayo
2 tbsp hot sauce of your choice
Zest of 1 lime
1 tsp Sunny Honey Miami Key Lime Pie Honey
¼ tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, olive oil, Key Lime Pie honey, lime zest and season with salt. Add the shrimp and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate 20 minutes in the refrigerator
- Make slaw: in a large bowl combine all slaw ingredients. Toss gently to combine and season with salt.
- Make the garlic-lime may: in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk and season with salt.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimps, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayo to each taco. Garnish with cilantro and serve
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup nut butter 9you can substitute it to sunflower butter or tahini)
- 3 tbsp creamed honey
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- Mix the oats, nut butter, coconut, chia seeds, and pumpkin spice together in a bowl until fully combined
- Roll the mixture into equal size balls. Place the bites in the fridge to firm up.
- You can decorate it with melted chocolate and coconut flakes
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
Honey Hemp Heart Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Balls Recipe Makes 20 Servings
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup cacao honey
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Oatmeal Balls With Honey Recipe Instructions:
- Combine oats, almond butter, hemp hearts, honey, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and chill the dough mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Remove from the refrigerator and form small balls (about 1-2 tbs per ball).
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week
- You can substitute other all-natural butter, sunflower butter, or tahini
- If you have difficulty getting the mixture to stick together after the mixture has chilled, try adding small increments of warm water, one tsp at a time.
Pitaya Energy Balls Recipe
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup creamed honey
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- ½ cup oat flakes
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 3 tsp pitaya powder (Terrasoul organics brand)
- 1 tsp hemp protein powder (Terrasoul organics brand)
- A pinch of salt
Mix together all the ingredients in a blender until creamy. With slightly damp hands roll into balls and sprinkle some pitaya powder on top. Enjoy!