Tag: CBD creamed honey
Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
This Roasted Honey Glazed Carrots are an easy, delciious side dish, or a full; meal, made in under 30 minutes. The tender carrots are covered with our amazing Sunny Honey Miami honey, garlic sauce and packed with nutrients, perfect for a vegetarian dish.
- 2 lb carrots
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sunny Honey Miami honey (key lime pie, vanilla or plain creamed)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Peel and slice the carrots diagonally into 2 inch pieces, or leave them whole if you use baby carrots
- Place the carrtots to a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well until all pieces are evenly coated
- In a large non-stick baking pan arrange the coated carrots in a single layer
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until caramelized ans tender
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh chopped parsley
You can use orange or rainbow whole carrots, baby carrots as well
Storage: Store in a selaed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Gluten Free Honey Granola Recipe
Honey Granola Recipe
Do you love granola as much as I do? Make your own healthy, gluten free honey granola!!!!
Keep it in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months. It makes a beautiful gift for your friends and family, just put the granola in a large mason jar, label it and gift it wilt love!
This recipe yield about 8 cups of granola, enough for 16 servings.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw nuts or seeds of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of your choice of Sunny Honey Miami
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried fruit of your choice : chopped dried apricots, cranberries, dried cherries, etc
- optional mix ins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips or coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- In another bowl mix together the oil, the vanilla and the honey
- Pour the oil mixture onto the oats mixture, mix well, until every oat md nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan, spread it into an even layer.
- Bake until lighly golden, stiring halfway. Let the granola cool completelly, undisturbed. Top with the dried fruits, chocolate chips or coconut flakes. Mix well.
- Enjoy it and remember that you can customize this recipe, starting with the creamed honey used for the recipe.
Gluten Free Chickpea Cookie Dough
Gluten Free Chickpea Cookie Dough
This chickpea cookie dough is a healthier take on regular cookie dough, vegetarian and gluten free!
- 1 1/8 cups (400 gr) canned chickpea
- 1/3 cup cashew butter or any nut butter of your choice
- 3 Tbs Sunny Honey Miami Cacao Creamed Honey or the infused honey of your choice (pumpkin spice creamed honey, vanilla creamed, plain creamed)
- 1/4 tbs salt
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbs Oat flour (grind rolled oats)
- 2 Tbs Almond milk or the nut milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
If you are using rolled oats, process them first in your food processor.
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined. For firmer cookie dough which can be rolled into balls, add more flour.
Store it refrigerated in your recycled honey glass jars, eat it within a week.
For a quick snack, eat the chickpea cookie dough by the spoonful! For on the go snacks, make a firmer cookie dough and roll it into balls or shape it into bars. You can serve it with apple slices, pretzels or graham cookies. This cookie dough is a great addition to your fruit board.
Enjoy it, guilt free!
DIY Sports Drink Made With Our CBD Honey
Pick me up CBD honey sports drink after a long workout
1 tbsp CBD honey
1 tbsp plain creamed honey
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cups of water
1/8 tsp sea salt
Add the honey in a mixing bowl, add a little bit of warm water to dissolve it. Mix it well and then add the lime, lemon, cold water and the salt. Mix it well and enjoy it!