Gluten Free Honey Granola Recipe
Honey Granola Recipe
Do you love granola as much as I do? Make your own healthy, gluten free honey granola!!!!
Keep it in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months. It makes a beautiful gift for your friends and family, just put the granola in a large mason jar, label it and gift it wilt love!
This recipe yield about 8 cups of granola, enough for 16 servings.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw nuts or seeds of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of your choice of Sunny Honey Miami
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried fruit of your choice : chopped dried apricots, cranberries, dried cherries, etc
- optional mix ins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips or coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- In another bowl mix together the oil, the vanilla and the honey
- Pour the oil mixture onto the oats mixture, mix well, until every oat md nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan, spread it into an even layer.
- Bake until lighly golden, stiring halfway. Let the granola cool completelly, undisturbed. Top with the dried fruits, chocolate chips or coconut flakes. Mix well.
- Enjoy it and remember that you can customize this recipe, starting with the creamed honey used for the recipe.