Honey Lemonade Recipe
This Lemonade Recipe With Honey Serves 2
- 3 lemons
- 4 tsp creamed honey
- 1 cup warm water
- Fresh fruits(raspberries, strawberries, mango, pineapple, blueberry, blackberry, oranges) or herbs (fresh mint, fresh basil, fresh rosemary)
- Take 2 tall glasses and add 2 tbs of honey to each glass.
- Squeeze 1 ½ lemon in each glass
- Add ½ cup of warm water in each glass, mix it well to melt the honey
- Add the fruits or the herbs of your choice and mix them well
- Fill up the glasses with either flat water or sparkling water
- Add the ice and the lemonade is ready to be served
Lemonade ideas: plain mango; fresh coconut and pineapple fruits; raspberry; strawberry; blueberry; mixed berries; orange and fresh rosemary; mint and raspberry; fresh basil and pineapple.
Satisfy your soda carving with a fresh and delicious lemonade!