Honey Hemp Heart Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Balls Recipe
Honey Hemp Heart Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Balls Recipe Makes 20 Servings
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup cacao honey
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Oatmeal Balls With Honey Recipe Instructions
- Combine oats, almond butter, hemp hearts, honey, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and chill the dough mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Remove from the refrigerator and form small balls (about 1-2 tbs per ball).
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week
- You can substitute other all-natural butter, sunflower butter, or tahini
- If you have difficulty getting the mixture to stick together after the mixture has chilled, try adding small increments of warm water, one tsp at a time.