Honey Fig Bubbly Cocktail
Yield 4 drinks
- 10 to 12 ripe figs sliced and stems removed, plus a few extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bottle of 750 ml chilled bottle of prosecco
- Make sure that the figs are soft and juicy
- In the bottom of a large glass or jar, add the figs, the raw honey, and the lemon juice. Use a cocktail muddler (you can substitute with a fork or a spoon) to mash and muddle the mixture until the figs break down and you have a syrupy mix. You can remove any large pieces of the fig skin at this time too.
- Add ice to the glass (crushed or cubed-your choice) and add in your fig mixture. You can add 2 to 3 tablespoons per glass or just divide evenly. Top each glass with prosecco, add slices of fig and serve.